Young Professional Award
Each year the Institute offers the opportunity for one first year transport graduate, or final year student in a field of study that contains transport elements, from each state to attend the AITPM National Conference.
The aims of the Young Professional Award is to:
- enable students or graduates to learn more about the traffic and transport profession by actively participating in a peak industry event;
- provide the opportunity to meet with other young professionals from other states;
- provide networking opportunities to meet with a wide variety of professionals; and
- inspire graduates to pursue a professional career in this very rewarding industry.
The Young Professional Award includes:
- registration at the AITPM National Conference that year;
- travel to and from the conference destination;
- accommodation and meals during the conference;
- membership of the Institute for one year; and
- a certificate of excellence provided by the Institute in recognition of this achievement.