2019 Conference Full Delegate
Full delegate registrations
- Conference welcome reception, Tuesday 30 July
- Two days of conference sessions, Wednesday 31 July and Thursday 1 August
- Conference dinner, Wednesday 31 July*
- Social networking evening, Thursday 1 August
- One day workshop, Friday 2 August
*Please note that student registrations do not include the dinner event. Tickets for this can be purchased separately if required.
AITPM Member $1610
Non Member $2190
Member Speaker / Committee $1300
Non Member Speaker $1750
Student / Retiree $750
NB: Members must be current financial members and be logged in to see their discounted rate. If you are not sure of your login details, please contact email@example.com
Sponsors, speakers and committee members should use the discount code that has been provided. If you are eligible for a discount rate and have not received a code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist us in capturing required delegate information, registrations should only be made for one delegate at a time. You can add as many additional social or dinner tickets as required to any delegate registration. Eg you can register for one delegate and purchase 2 x additional dinner tickets for partner/colleagues.
Payment is required when booking and can be made via VISA or Mastercard credit card or debit card. If you are unable to pay online or need to pay with AMEX, please contact email@example.com before registering.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*Member means financial member at the time of registration
**Students must be full time. Please note that student registrations do not include tickets to attend the Conference Dinner.
- Cancellation must be received in writing by the AITPM National Secretariat on or before 1 July 2019 to be eligible for a full refund (less an administration fee of $100).
- Cancellations received between 1 July 2019 and 15 July 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after 19 July 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note that a substitution can be made in writing at any time.
AITPM reserve the right to defer or amend the program at any time.