2019 Conference Two Day Delegate
Two day delegate registrations
- Conference welcome reception, Tuesday 30 July
- Two days of conference sessions, Wednesday 31 July and Thursday 1 August
- Conference dinner, Wednesday 31 July*
- Social networking evening, Thursday 1 August
*Please note that student registrations do not include the conferece dinner. Tickets for this can be purchased separately if required.
AITPM Member $1390
Non Member Standard $1810
Member Speaker / Committee $1100
Non Member Speaker $1500
Student / Retiree $650
NB: Members must be current financial members and be logged in to see their discounted rate. If you are not sure of your login details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors, speakers and committee members should use the discount code that has been provided. If you are eligible for a discount rate and have not received a code, please contact email@example.com
To assist us in capturing required delegate information, registrations should only be made for one delegate at a time. You can add as many additional social or dinner tickets as required to any delegate registration. Eg you can register for one delegate and purchase 2 x additional dinner tickets for partner/colleagues.
Payment is required when booking and can be made via VISA or Mastercard credit card or debit card. If you are unable to pay online or need to pay with AMEX, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*Member means financial member at the time of registration
**Students must be full time. Please note that student registrations do not include tickets to attend the Conference Dinner.
- Cancellation must be received in writing by the AITPM National Secretariat on or before 1 July 2019 to be eligible for a full refund (less an administration fee of $100).
- Cancellations received between 1 July 2019 and 15 July 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations after 19 July 2019 will not be eligible for a refund.
- Please note that a substitution can be made in writing at any time.
AITPM reserve the right to defer or amend the program at any time.