Hit enter to search or ESC to close
AITPM Members - Go to the Members Portal for your free access to this webinar recording
Attendees joined the AITPM Transport Modelling Network for an exciting discussion on a variety of data sources to support your understanding of the travel behaviour changes coming out of COVID. Our speakers shared their research, analysis, and preliminary findings of COVID impacts, and explain how their data can be used by practitioners going forward.
This session’s speakers and highlights included:
1. The four steps after COVID-19: Impact on destination, frequency, mode and route choice (Adrian Ellison, Data Science Consulting Director, DSpark)
2. The new traffic landscape: modern traffic data to manage uncertainty (Jerri Zhao, Product Manager of Traffic Data and Analytics, Intelematics)
3. Mapping bicycling ridership across Sydney metropolitan area with Strava data (Meead Saberi, Associate Professor, UNSW)
4. Utilising Addinsight data for activity monitoring during the initial COVID-19 lockdowns (James Cox, Product Manager, AddInsight)
5. Q&A panel session moderated by Simon Kinnear, Transport Modellers Alliance & AITPM TMN Committee Member.