12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The AITPM Queensland branch is hosting a range of speakers to share their experiences and provide members and guests with a greater understanding of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) from a variety of perspectives within our industry.
PWC will host this exciting event which includes a stand-up lunch and pre-event networking opportunity, afternoon tea and a further opportunity to discuss learnings from the day over a drink after the formal proceedings have ceased.
We’re excited to confirm the following speakers and program as per below:
- Ishra Baksh (Executive Director | Mobility as a Service Program Management Office, Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Les Carter (Managing Director | MRCagney)
- Martin McMullan (Director | Connected Journeys at NZ Transport Agency)
- John Langford-Ely (General Manager | BRIDJ)
- Ali Inayathusein and Pedro Camargo (Veitch Lister Consulting)
- Grace Willems and Rebecca Michael (RACQ)
12:00 – 1:00pm: Lunch and welcome networking
1:00 – 2:30pm: Session 1 (PWC sponsor welcome, Ishra Baksh – TMR & Les Carter – MRCagney and Martin McMullan – NZTA)
2:30 – 2:45pm: Afternoon tea
2:45 – 4:30pm: Session 2 (John Langford-Ely – BRIDJ, Pedro Camargo – VLC and Grace Willems & Rebecca Michael – RACQ)
4:30 – 5:30pm: Drinks and networking
Venue: PwC Brisbane