Before applying for a membership upgrade, please read the outline for eligibility below. If you have any queries regarding eligibility, please contact email@example.com.
Transferring from Student to Associate
When a student member is no longer in full time study, they are not elible for Student membership and should apply for Associate membership in order to continue receiving membership benefits. Our associate membership has three levels and you should select the appropriate level when applying.
- Associate First Year membership - $95 per annum
Open to practitioners who have less than one year of experience in an AITPM related field.
- Associate Second Year membership - $140 per annum
Open to practitioners who have at least one year of experience in an AITPM related field.
- Associate Third Year membership - $185 per annum
Open to practitioners who:
a) have had at least two years of experience in an AITPM related field.
b) have had less than three years in appropriate professional experience in the field of transport planning and/or traffic management, including research, gained through a recognised organisation, and are actively practicing in the field of traffic planning or traffic management.
As part of your upgrade, you will need to upload your current resume demonstrating eligibility for your selected category as per above as well as providing two industry referees.
Applying for an upgrade to Associate Membership
- Login to the website via the login link in the top right hand corner of this screen. This step is very important as otherwise you will create a duplicate profile for yourself.
- Once you have logged in, click the button below and start your upgrade application by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting the appropriate Associate membeship level.
NB: Upgrading from Student to Associate incurs a transfer fee of $27.50 in addition to the annual membership fee for the relevant Associate category. This must be paid at the time of upgrade application.