Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Are you a member? Please ensure that you have logged in before registering to get the Member discounted rate.
Date: Thursday 28 October 2021
Time: 8.30am - 11.00am AWST (Presentations commence at 9am)
Type: In-person technical event
Location: (Wajuk Country) Gordon Stephenson House, 140 William Street, Perth WA – take lift H to Level 2.
Tickets: AITPM Members: Free | Non Members: $50.00
INDIVIDUAL AITPM MEMBER REGISTRATION
INDIVIDUAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT SUBSCRIBER REGISTRATION
INDIVIDUAL CORPORATE SUBSCRIBER & NON-MEMBER REGISTRATIONS
REGISTER A GROUP
Several presenters will provide an update on recent projects, improved operations, new plans, and recently developed guidance.
The event presenters are drawn from the Office of Major Transport Infrastructure Delivery, the Public Transport Authority, the Department of Transport and Main Roads Western Australia.
1. Jeremy Millar (OMTID): ‘Update on major rail and road projects’
2. DoT: ‘Active Transport – It’s all happening! Latest design guidelines, Your Move projects and the Long Term Cycling Network’
3. Matt Turner (PTA): ‘Planning for faster rail between Perth and Bunbury’
4. PTA: Topic Two (TBA)
5. Mehdi Langroudi (MRWA): ‘Managing congestion and movement’
6. Bassam Abu Shamleh (MRWA): ‘Pedestrian facilities at traffic signals‘
Please join us for tea, coffee and networking from 8.30am. Presentations commence at 9am, finishing at approximately 11am.
For any enquires, please contact Louise Fogarty
Now is the perfect time to join the AITPM and get the member rates for this event and access to all of AITPM's other webinars for FREE, including all the recordings of past webinars - it is excellent value!
Major Branch Sponsor